Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Messy Studio Tour

Very few of you have been to the Litterbox II Studio. That's actually a GLORIFIED name for this studio - the old Litterbox in my old house was a place where many more cool recording sessions happened.

I've done a very low grade cell phone video tour, transferred by blue tooth! to the PC you will see in the movie, and uploaded to Google Video (more private than You Tube).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1495257840858249921&pr=goog-sl

After you see some of the mess you will understand why I have accomplished very little musically in the last 11 years. I have, however, accumulated some incredible sounding hi-fi gear and a marvelous collection of instruments (as Mark Adams would say, "that nobody has heard"). The rack full of big tube amps, the cool speakers, two walls of records - I'm happy with all that. And I improvise a lot on the keys, I just don't record much, even though I have killer recording gear (in the tour I don't mention the Edirol 24 bit 192 kHz 10 in 10 out interface).

If I inventoried ALL the sound boxes and stuff, the video would be really long and boring! I skim over most stuff.

Thanks for watching. Is it boring?

Bob Klass
August 8, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment