Saturday, October 27, 2007

Links of Stuff I Forgot I Did

The search engines are getting very good. They will find me stuff I posted. These are from Yahoo and Google. In retrospect, this is a pretty lame post. I've gone back and edited it so the links are links (not big ugly URL's) and it is still a lame post. I was thinking about completing it - getting lots more things like these. But it's just too lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Sorry.

Review of a Bob Dylan SACD

Pictures I sent to a Link Wray fan site

And when Link came back a year later

Yes I will attend the party already

Yes, this blog is linked from a Sharepoint blog index

Casio digital horn review (May 24, 2001)

Mentor Top 25 photos

2001 Midiaman 2044 review (I later hated the things)

I forgot I did this site (did it on December 20, 1999)

Telling Ed Brill what to do (not very interesting)

My ebay about me

Me on Beer Advocate

Sennheiser HD455 review (November 27, 2000)

Sansui SP1500 loudspeaker review

Roland P-55 review (January 1, 2001)

Lotusphere photos (January 2002) or here

Thing about the Magical Mystery Tour bus (photo link broken)

No comments:

Post a Comment