Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cancún Vacation

Last week I traveled to Cancún with my wife Gayle, daughter Holly and son Matt. We all certainly needed a vacation, and we were glad to spend some time together. We went to an all-inclusive resort - you know the drill, all the food and drink is included. This was great for us as we felt uninhibited and ate a drank a lot. The food was great. The drink was plentiful (I got the most, but both kids had a quite a bit of alcohol on this trip).

It was beautiful and hot, and we would go again if the opportunity afforded itself. Check out our photos (this is just a sampling):


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Great pictures, I love the classic "Make 7, Up Yours" t-shirt, I still have one of those, LOL!!!

    Happy Travels,
    Eric Rabinowitz-Author
    PEOPLE'S CHOICE GUIDE CANCUN Travel Guide & Survey Book

    ReplyDelete